Endodontist Opportunity ($350K+ Income Potential)
Atlanta, Georgia, US
Job Title: Endodontist Opportunity ($350K+ Income Potential) - Atlanta, GA
Seeking an Endodontist for a full time (or part time) role in a turn-key set-up that focuses on providing outstanding patient care.
Schedule is 4 day/week (or 3+ days) in our north Atlanta, GA multi-specialty office(s) located in Midtown, Snellville, Roswell, and Lawrenceville.
Aggressive compensation package (avg. $350,000/annual income w/full time schedule), healthy benefits package, dedicated/trained/traveling Endo staff, strong schedule with a huge referral network of local Atlanta Dental offices.
- 45% production vs. Six Figure Base
- Avg. Income of $350,000+ (full time)
- $10,000* Sign-On!
Benefits / Perks:
* Digital Practices
* Clinical Freedom and Treatment Autonomy
* Established and Growing Patient Foundation
* Partnership Model - Long Term Doctor Career Path / Investment Opportunities
* Full Benefits Offered (w/full time schedule) - Healthcare & Dental Benefits, 401K, Short Term / Long Term Disability, Time Off
* Malpractice Coverage Assistance
* Continued Education Reimbursement, Paid ADA & State Society Dues
* Group Practice Camaraderie- Technique Development Assistance, Study Clubs, Chairside Mentoring, GEDC University Courses
- Please view our Doctor Career Path video: http://www.screencast.com/t/M3xWM5CYN
Apply via this ad!
For Questions, Please Contact:
Ross Shoemaker, MBA | Doctor Recruiting Manager | Great Expressions Dental Centers
phone 678-836-2226 | fax 678-836-2144 |web www.greatexpressions.com
Must have a DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active/clear State Dental Board license
Application Email: email@example.com
Classified Ad Disclaimer
Considering the real-time nature and volume of traffic on this website, Orthotown.com
cannot review ads or confirm the validity of information posted. Buyer Beware and
due diligence is recommended before purchases are made from any Classified ad. Please
who feels that any posted ad is objectionable is encouraged to contact Orthotown.com
immediately by email.
Parties posting ads are responsible for the accuracy and content of their ads. Posting
false or misleading information will result in removal of your privilege to post
classified ads. Orthotown.com reserves the right to remove any ad(s)
that are considered spam – ads that are promotional in nature versus postings
that adhere to the category listings. Orthotown.com reserves the right to reveal
your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a formal subpoena
arising from any fraudulent act committed by the user with regard to a classified ad.
Orthotown.com prefers PayPal as your way to send secure payments for merchandise posted
for sale within our classified ad section. Buyers can use their bank account or
credit card to instantly send a seller payment. You can register for a PayPal account