We are a dentist recruiting company working with a very reputable office that is seeking a dentist due to their associate moving. The office has been in the community for many years and has many long term patients. They have hundreds of online reviews averaging 4.8 stars! They are ideally seeking an experienced and full time dentist but would also consider part time as well.
The office is a traditional fee for service and PPO office. No HMOs and no Medicaid. They office is a state of the art one with digital x-rays and paperless charting and much more. They also have an excellent staff of 4 assistants and 2 hygienists, that work very well together.
They are needing a dentist who is proficient with restorative procedures as well extractions, endo and implants.
They are offering a very competitive daily guarantee and percentage of collections, as well as benefits, retirement plan, CE. There is also buy in opportunity after the first year if interested but not required.
Associate Dentist Responsibilities:
- Examining patients' teeth and gums to diagnose and treat various oral health issues.
- Utilizing X-rays and computer-generated imaging to assist with examinations.
- Providing dental treatments to patients, including routine cleanings, extractions, dental fillings, cavity, and tooth decay treatments, teeth whitening, bonding, and applications of dental crowns, caps, and veneers.
- Administering local anesthesia to patients as needed.
- Educating patients on good oral hygiene practices and advising them on proper aftercare following certain dental procedures.
- Performing oral cancer screenings.
- Prescribing antibiotics and pain medications to patients as required.
- Ensuring that all dental instruments and equipment are sterilized before each use.
- Taking impressions of patients’ mouths for the fabrication of customized mouth guards and dentures.
Associate Dentist Requirements:
- Doctor of dental surgery (DDS) or doctor of medicine in dentistry (DMD).
- State license to practice dentistry.
- CPR certification.
- Proven experience working in a dental practice.
- The ability to use various dental instruments and equipment.
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please apply to learn more about this reputable and successful office!
All inquiries are confidential.