Edited by Dentaltown staff
Townie News Wire Nov 13th,2017
The news of the week includes …Ortek Therapeutics,Nobel Biocare,Practicon,3D Systems,3Shape and OrthoApnea
1. Ortek Therapeutics (Roslyn Heights, NY) received FDA 510(k) clearance for its Ortek ECD, an electronic cavity detection device. It will be commercially available in 2018.
2. Nobel Biocare introduces arch systemNobel Biocare (Yorba Linda, CA), part of the Danaher Corporation (Washington, DC), launched the Trefoil arch system.
3. Practicon (Greenville, NC) announced the silicone Cool Cassette 2 instrument trays. Cool Cassette 2 comes in four colors and four sizes.
4. 3D Systems (Rock Hill, SC) announced the availability of its new Figure 4 platform, a modular, scalable, fully integrated direct 3D production platform.
5. 3Shape and OrthoApnea partner to integrate TRIOS and OrthoApnea. New integration between OrthoApnea and 3Shape orthodontics allows users to send intraoral scans from the 3Shape TRIOS directly to OrthoApnea.
Use the 'comment' button to join the discussion.